Book your Headshot Portrait session with Patric Pop
1. Schedule your headshot photoshoot conveniently with the tool below, available timeslots are indicated.
2. Simply settle the session with the credit card of your choice.
3. Receive the confirmation of your session by email.
4. Read here my instructions for preparing for your booked shoot. Et voilà, you are all set!
Conditions for Headshot Portrait Packages
All details are also stated in the agreement between Photographer and Client sent to you with your booking request.
A 50% retainer fee for holding the date and time is due at the moment of booking.
The remaining 50% are to be paid for on the day of the session.
Payment: Accepted are Bank wire, Cash, Debit Cards (Maestro, Postcard), Credit cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard):
VAT All rates include Swiss TVA 7.7% – TVA N° CHE-109.906.806
Requests to postpone (at no charge) must be received by e-mail no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
Any requests received less than 24 hours prior to the appointment are subject to a 25% late-cancellation fee.
No-shows: in case of a no-show the retainer fee for holding the date and time is kept in full.
Tardiness: In case of the client arriving late, please be informed that the session cannot be extended beyond the ending time indicated prior (unless an open end option has been agreed on).
A la carte services like product orders or additional requests are to be paid for separately.
Additional images and additional retouches are to be paid for in full at the moment of request.
- Additional hour to shoot: CHF 250.–
- Extra Prints are to be paid for at the moment of delivery.
For usage in corporate environment please go to Corporate Headshots.
For photo requests beyond work presented here please consult the Private Section and contact me using this form.
Usage rights of images: The client may use all images delivered for the usage indicated in the package. The photographer keeps the copyright on all images and may use any of the images shot for his self-promotion.